Friday, June 01, 2007

Dear World

Guess what - Life is hard.

I have divided up why life is hard and overwhelming into three categories:

1. Money
a. Have recently discovered I owe approximately three thousand dollars to the IRS. But maybe they are wrong. If they are wrong I don't know how to prove it because these forms are making my head hurt and my eyes cross.

b. Also despite aggressive attempts to pay down credit card debt, I'm still in hock almost $3700.

2. Health
a. Am getting fatter
b.Need a pair of eyeglasses like yesterday
c. The biggest scariest thing of all: my teeth are rotting out of my head and i have no money to pay to fix them. scratch that, the insurance will pay only $2000 total for a tooth and i need alot more work than that done. I have two teeth in the back with increasingly wide holes growing in them, there's one tooth in the front with a dark grey shadow looming and one metal witch tooth that has needed a crown for over year and a half.
d. Need to get myself to a therapist for multiple reasons.

3. Personal
a. Too many dates, hardly any emotional gravity.
b. I am mediocre to poor at following through on all the projects I want to do: gym, quilting, walking dogs for BARC, curtains. I am above average to outstanding at watching television shows and accumulating more books than I can consume.

If I can systematically attack and fix these problems I will feel better about myself, like I'm maybe becoming someone I can be proud of/look up to.

1 comment:

slughunter said...

hey dudette, life is super hard!!! i'm having that kind of a day too.

in other parallel feelings, my back left tooth has a whole (cavity) at its top and in its side - smack against it's neighbor tooth. i keep smacking my face to dull the pain.

so, in other words, i feel ya and hope that tomorrow or even tonight is better!

please do not feel disappointed in yourself, as me and the slugs surely are very proud of you.

meels!