Monday, May 07, 2007

Open Your Heart

ETA: yes yes yes, the Siren Music Festival schedule has been announced & Lavender Diamond is playing, along with Matt & Kim and the lovely scottish band The Twilight Sad. I bet those other bands are great as well.

Lavender Diamond is here with a new album that makes me feel warm and happy inside. I'm serious, this music cheers me up in a way that tea with toast and an impossibly long and compulsively readable book - my usual go to remedy for pushing away my black moods - just doesn't do.

Who will dance in the park with me this summer?
Who wants to see them live in June at the Bowery Ballroom?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh me! Me! Count me in for both!

Ali said...

I love dancing and the park so I think maybe i'm perfect for such an adventure. Come to chicago and we'll make it happen

Unknown said...

Count me in too!

Ali said...

i tried to add you, but it didn't work. I don't know how to do it.